Red Pill Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Red Pill Forums
How would you like to be one of the first members of Red Pill Forums? By being one of the first to sign up to Red Pill Forums you have the opportunity to become a prominent member of the forum and even become a forum moderator.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Red Pill Forums on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Vladmodels Tanya Nude Torrent
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:38 am by bigserver

» Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11?
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:07 am by Fatalcharm

» Brainwave Entrainment Track That I created. What Do You Think?
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:17 pm by Fatalcharm

» My Blog: Hellen HighHeels
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:28 am by Fatalcharm

» Mix like a pro with the Digital DJ Professional. 100% FREE
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:49 am by Fatalcharm

» Get Hundreds Of Free HD Channels On Your Laptop -US Residents
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:41 am by Fatalcharm

» News Headline: "3 NATO Protesters Face Terror Conspiracy Charges"
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:47 am by Fatalcharm

» Affiliate link: Get A Free $250 Converse Gift Card
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:57 am by Fatalcharm

» Just a few illuminati symbols, wrapped up in a video, with awesome music
Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:19 am by Fatalcharm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting

Go down

Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting Empty Forum Rules -Read This Before Posting

Post  Fatalcharm Sat May 19, 2012 6:22 am

Hello and welcome to Red Pill Forums.

Just a few basic rules before you get started.

1. If you are posting content from another website, you can only post up to 50% of that websites content and you must provide a link to the exact page where that content is posted.

Please do not copy and paste entire articles that are copyrighted or written by someone else. You may copy and paste important points from the article to capture the readers attention and you must provide a link to the exact page where you found the article so that readers can choose to visit that website if they want, and continue reading the article.

2. Spam wont be tolerated.

I will soon be adding a section where Red Pill Forum users can advertise their websites and products. Please post your advertisements in there. You may also link to your product or website in your signature. I suggest you take advantage of this option.

If you do have a post on your blog or website that is related to any of the Red Pill Forums topics and you feel that readers may benefit from reading that post then you may post a quote and link in the appropriate forum, provided that your main purpose of posting the link is to share information and not sell a product. If you find that your thread was deleted then it means that the Red Pill Forums moderators felt that the link was inappropriate for the Red Pill Forums. If you find that your thread is deleted and feel that the moderators decision was wrong then feel free to PM me (Fatalcharm) and explain your reasons why.

3. No personal attacks on other users.

Debates are okay, civilized arguments are okay. Vicious attacks on other users is not okay. No bullying or name calling.

4. Please post your content to the appropriate forums

It is understandable if you are not sure which forum your post should go or if you accidentally post to the wrong forum but please try and post your thread under the right topic to avoid confusion for other users.

Repeated disregard for the rules will result in you being permanently banned from this forum.

Well that is all for now. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Fatalcharm
Fatalcharm
Admin

https://redpillforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum