Red Pill Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To Red Pill Forums
How would you like to be one of the first members of Red Pill Forums? By being one of the first to sign up to Red Pill Forums you have the opportunity to become a prominent member of the forum and even become a forum moderator.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Red Pill Forums on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Vladmodels Tanya Nude Torrent
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:38 am by bigserver

» Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11?
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:07 am by Fatalcharm

» Brainwave Entrainment Track That I created. What Do You Think?
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:17 pm by Fatalcharm

» My Blog: Hellen HighHeels
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:28 am by Fatalcharm

» Mix like a pro with the Digital DJ Professional. 100% FREE
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:49 am by Fatalcharm

» Get Hundreds Of Free HD Channels On Your Laptop -US Residents
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:41 am by Fatalcharm

» News Headline: "3 NATO Protesters Face Terror Conspiracy Charges"
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:47 am by Fatalcharm

» Affiliate link: Get A Free $250 Converse Gift Card
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:57 am by Fatalcharm

» Just a few illuminati symbols, wrapped up in a video, with awesome music
Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:19 am by Fatalcharm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11?

Go down

Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11? Empty Where Were You On The Day Of 9/11?

Post  Fatalcharm Tue May 22, 2012 4:07 am

September 11, 2001 is a day that most people remember very clearly. They remember exactly what they were doing the moment that they heard about the twin towers collapsing.

I was 17 years old on the day of 9/11, getting ready for school. Since I am Australian, it was actually September 12th here in Australia when the towers collapsed. I got up early to get ready for school, turned on the TV to watch the Today show and coverage of the event was on every single channel. The towers had already collapsed, and what I was seeing on the TV were replays of the collapse.

I had no interest in politics up until that day. The only things I cared about were boys, music and clothes. As I watched the coverage of 9/11 on the TV, something didn't seem right to me. I didn't automatically think that 9/11 was an inside job of course, but my intuition was telling me that there was more going on than what we were being told.

When I got to school everyone was talking about it, some of my friends had been up since 2am watching the tragic event unfold on the TV. There really was no point in going to school that day because no work got done, everyone was shocked and talking about it, even the teachers couldn't concentrate on getting their work done.

Although I had my suspicions about the official 9/11 story, it wasn't until a few years later when I bought myself a laptop and got connected to the internet and came across a Youtube video that suggested that 9/11 could have been an inside job. For me, it just "clicked" and made a lot more sense than the official story did. That is when I started learning more about what really happened on 9/11 and how the world is not all rainbows and pink unicorns, like I originally thought.
Fatalcharm
Fatalcharm
Admin

https://redpillforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum